Bakuchi oil (Psoralea Corylifolia)
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
herbal oil for external use only.
1. bakuchi is useful in skin diseases because it removes all toxins from the skin and revitalizes it. improve white spots of skin.as babchi oil supplied by our company is pure, quite strong and may lead to blister formation in sensitive individuals. 1 part babchi oil, 4-8 parts coconut oil mix it well and make a dilution. don''t apply directly on affected area. if you are using first time it may not be suitable for your skin. so before application apply smaller amount of diluted oil on your arm or leg and observe it for next 5 minutes. if no negative reaction is observed then you can use it on required area. otherwise use 8-10 part of coconut oil and repeat the same or consult your healthcare provider. mild exposure to sun is recommended by some physicians in some books after applying this oil. but we do not recommend to go out in sun after applying oil in sensitive individuals. as it may cause irritation and more redness at required site. cautionminor redness, irritation at the site where the oil is applied, is a normal process showing that the oil is affecting.. due to oils property of inflammation, irritation, blisters, rashes always dilute it with coconut oil before local application.
caution pregnant/lactating women or children with any pre-existing condition should use under the advice of your medical practitioner. do not apply this oil in most sensitive parts of the body and skin without the guidance of your health care provider.
apply a few drops of this oil on the required part of skin 4 to 5 times a day, away from sensitive areas of the body.
Usage:2 drops with gentle massage 1 time in a day. storage store in cool and dry place, away from the direct sunlight.
NOTE: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.