- Order dispatch time 2 days..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
One of the most popular beauty ingredients in India, henna has been taking care of most of our hair troubles since the times of yore. Women all over the country have been reaping the benefits of their mothers and grandmothers’ advice by applying henna to their hair for years, if not centuries. Apart from being a fabulous ingredient to naturally dye hair, henna is also known to strengthen, condition and nourish the tresses from deep within. While the leaves of this plant were used for hair care traditionally, the modern Indian woman uses henna powder instead to get the same benefits. Here is all you need to know about henna, and how to use it in your beauty regimen.