Bhumi Amla Phyllanthus niruri
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Health Benefits of Bhumi Amla as per Ayurveda According to Ayurveda there are many health benefits of Bhumi Amla mentioned below: Pandu - The herb is very effective for anemic patients. Raktapitta - Bhumi Amla is beneficial in bleeding disorders like heavy periods & nasal bleeding etc. Visha - Effective herb in toxic conditions. Rochani - Bhumi Amla improves taste and beneficial in anorexia condition. Kaphaja Kushta - In all types of skin diseases the herb is beneficial. Trushna - Not only in anorexia but also beneficial in excessive thirst condition. Shwasa - Effective herb for asthma and chronic respiratory disorders patients. Daha - Gives effective results in burning sensation problems. Kasa - Bhumi Amla is used in cough and cold problem. Hidhma - Helps to get relive from hiccups. Uses of Bhumi Amla The juice of this whole plant is used for various medicinal disorders like loss of appetite, hyperacidity, anorexia, thirst, constipation, diarrhea and dysentery conditions etc. The decoction of Bhumi Amla is used for maintaining your liver function tests. Chew few leaves of Bhumi Amla on empty stomach it will help to balance your doshas in the body. Use of Bhumi Amla powder is effective in various diseases. The plant acts as a tonic for an individual. Bhumi Amla capsules are also available that contains pure extract of this herb. You can use one capsule once or twice daily. Leaves paste of Bhumi Amla are used for treating skin infections. For swelling leaves paste are used by mixing small amount of rock salt.
Dosage use: 500mg – 1 gm daily into divided doses. 1/2 to 1 teaspoon twice daily with water after the meal.