Bhumi Amla Phyllanthus niruri
- ❌:-We regret to inform you that due to the complete lockdown in some states, courier partners have temporarily disabled the pincodes for these states.
- 🚫 Order will be dealy for Delivery due to some area in lockdown.⏸️
- 👉Pls click on qty like 100g.500g.1kg..and get different prices for different quantity..
- Order dispatch time 2 days..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED(in Manual Payment)
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Health Benefits of Bhumi Amla as per Ayurveda According to Ayurveda there are many health benefits of Bhumi Amla mentioned below: Pandu - The herb is very effective for anemic patients. Raktapitta - Bhumi Amla is beneficial in bleeding disorders like heavy periods & nasal bleeding etc. Visha - Effective herb in toxic conditions. Rochani - Bhumi Amla improves taste and beneficial in anorexia condition. Kaphaja Kushta - In all types of skin diseases the herb is beneficial. Trushna - Not only in anorexia but also beneficial in excessive thirst condition. Shwasa - Effective herb for asthma and chronic respiratory disorders patients. Daha - Gives effective results in burning sensation problems. Kasa - Bhumi Amla is used in cough and cold problem. Hidhma - Helps to get relive from hiccups. Uses of Bhumi Amla The juice of this whole plant is used for various medicinal disorders like loss of appetite, hyperacidity, anorexia, thirst, constipation, diarrhea and dysentery conditions etc. The decoction of Bhumi Amla is used for maintaining your liver function tests. Chew few leaves of Bhumi Amla on empty stomach it will help to balance your doshas in the body. Use of Bhumi Amla powder is effective in various diseases. The plant acts as a tonic for an individual. Bhumi Amla capsules are also available that contains pure extract of this herb. You can use one capsule once or twice daily. Leaves paste of Bhumi Amla are used for treating skin infections. For swelling leaves paste are used by mixing small amount of rock salt.
Dosage use: 500mg – 1 gm daily into divided doses. or
1/2 to 1 teaspoon powder twice daily with water after the meal.