- Free Delivery for only Pre-Paid Orders Only.
- Shipping Partner: ExpressBees,Delhivery,Speed Post.
- Delivery : With in 5-7 Working Days from the Dispatch date of order.(Varies With Distance).
- Cash On Delivery Also available With Flat Courier Charges Of 120/-.
- All Product in Loose Pack Not For Resale.
- All Herbs & Medicine only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Wholsale Rate Apply So don't ask for bulk discount rate..100gm to 25 kg Rate Apply All Ready.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Triphala Tablet is a combination of natural ayurvedic herbs which are traditionally believed to be useful for digestive disorders. It consists of three ayurvedic herbs namely Amalaki, Haritaki and Bibhitaki. All three herbs are very useful for digestive disorders and help in maintaining a normal metabolic rate in the body.
Haritaki (Chebulic myrobalan)
Bibhitaki (Beleric myrobalan)
Amalaki (Emblic myrobalan)
Indicated in constipation, regulates digestion, it's decoction is recommended in conjunctivitis and dandruff
Most commonly used for its gentle bowel tonic, being helpful in digestion, and supporting regular bowel movements
The combination of the three herbs has a synergistic effect on the GI tract and many other systems
Removes intestinal toxins and gases
Provides nutritional assimilation and improves immune system
Directions For Use:
Take Triphala Tablet as directed by the physician.
A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use
Read the label carefully before use
Do not exceed the recommended dose
Keep out of the reach of children
Store at a cool and dry place
Should be protected from direct sunlight