gandhak Suddh (amalsar)
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Shudha Gandhak is a naturally occurring non-metallic element found typically in bright yellow form. It is an ancient known element which can react with nearly all the elements except iridium, tellurium, Gold, and certain noble gases. It is abundantly found in Indian states such as Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Bihar, and Uttaranchal. Ayurveda has recognized it as a prominent element for forming various Ayurvedic medicines and is found to be significantly beneficial for ameliorating considerable amount of diseases. It also has the sufficient potential to dilapidate a variety of diseases. Further, we are heading to talk about why the human being is receptive to various diseases and how Shudha Gandhak can do the miraculous thing for our body. Dose: Please consult expert before use These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.