Amla Powder (Phyllanthus emblica)
- ❌:-We regret to inform you that due to the complete lockdown in some states, courier partners have temporarily disabled the pincodes for these states.
- 🚫 Order will be dealy for Delivery due to some area in lockdown.⏸️
- 👉Pls click on qty like 100g.500g.1kg..and get different prices for different quantity..
- Order dispatch time 2 days..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED(in Manual Payment)
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Cures sore throat and cold: Amla is a great source of Vitamin C. Mix 2 teaspoons of amla powder with 2 teaspoons of honey. Have it three to four times a day for immediate and effective results. Amla reduces constipation: Being rich in fibre, amla manages constipation troubles.Amla, also known as “Indian gooseberry”, is loaded with nutrients and is the richest natural source of vitamin C.
Amla helps improve digestion and relieve acidity. It is also effective for diabetics as it helps control blood glucose levels. It helps prevent aging, greying of hair and boosts immunity.
According to Ayurveda, Amla is one of the best Rasayanic tonics that helps to brighten the skin, purify blood and improve eyesight.
1. Take ¼-1/2 teaspoon powder.
2. Take it with milk or honey twice a day after taking lunch and dinner.
Disclaimer:The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.