Balbeej Powder (Sida cordifolia)
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Bala is one of the most valued and well used Ayurvedic herbs. It is used for weight loss, and boosting physical endurance and strength, often used by athletes and bodybuilders. It is also known as an Aphrodisiac. In India it has been used for 2000 years for conditions such as : Asthma Colds and flu Chills Headache Nasal congestion Aching joints and bones Coughs and wheezing Edema Bala is a diaphoretic, diuretic, stimulating to the central nervous system and anti-asthmatic. So it would seem to have a stimulating, strengthening, energising effect. The stem of the plant generally contains essential oils and 1-2 % alkaloids composed mainly of stimulants, which are known to be excellent for weight loss. Typical Use Bala fair trade Powder - Take 1/2 to 2 grams per day, use mixed with milk or fruit juice - can be split up over day. Bala / Sida cordifolia Fair trade Tincture - 5-10ml daily (can be split up into 2-3 doses per day) or as directed by an herbal practitioner.