Ganthoda Powder (Piper longum)
- Order dispatch time 2 days..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Long pepper (Piper longum), sometimes called Indian long pepper or pipli, is a flowering vine in the family Piperaceae, cultivated for its fruit, which is usually dried and used as a spice and seasoning.
1. Take ¼-1/2 teaspoon powder.
2. Take it with milk or honey twice a day after taking lunch and dinner.
The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.
These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.