Guduchi Powder(Tinospora cordifolia)
- Order dispatch time 2 days..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Guduchi has been used historically to: Alleviate allergies and symptoms of hay fever. Ease arthritis, gout, rheumatic disorders, and inflammation. Treat chronic skin disorders such as psoriasis or eczema. Help with hepatitis and jaundice (helps protect the liver from exposure to toxins) Boost the immune system
Giloy, also known as Amrita or Guduchi in Hindi, is an herb that helps boost immunity. It has heart-shaped leaves that resemble betel leaves.
Giloy is beneficial for diabetic patients as it is bitter in taste and helps in managing blood glucose levels. It also improves metabolism and is useful for weight management.
Drinking fresh Giloy juice helps to improve immunity and can be used to manage fevers due to its antipyretic activity. It also increases platelet count and might help in dengue fever.
Giloy powder, Kadha (tea) or tablets can also be used for various skin problems as it helps to remove toxins from the body.
1. Take 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of Giloy churna
2. Add 1 teaspoon honey.
3. Have it after lunch and dinner.