Shikakai Powder (Acacia concinna)
- Order dispatch time 2 days..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
One of the most commonly-used natural ingredients, this plant has been used as a hair cleanser in most parts of India since time immemorial. Shikakai contains vitamin C and D, along with other properties that make it ideal for hair care. How to make shikakai shampoo: Soak a few dried shikakai pods, little reetha and dried amla overnight. Boil the water the next morning until the pods soften. Cool, mash and strain the liquid, and use it as your shampoo. Remember it will not lather as much as a readymade shampoo, but it does the job better. You can also boil dried shikakai or shikakai powder, neem leaves, fenugreek powder and some dried amla in a cup of water for 15-20 minutes. Cool, mash and strain the liquid. Use the water as a natural shampoo.