- Order dispatch time 2 days..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Yastimadhu or known as Mulethi in Hindi is commonly found herb in Indian kitchens. You must have seen people chewing it when they have sore throat or cough. Scientifically it is known as Glycyrriza glabra. Glycyrrhiza glabra is also known as sweet root. Glykys is sweet and rhiza is root that's why called as sweet root. Due to its sweet taste it is liked by many people and also used in various natural formulations to aid taste. Botanical Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra Family: Fabaceae Hindi Name: Mulethi, Jethimadhu English Name: Licorice or sweetwood
1. Take ¼-1/2 teaspoon powder.
2. Take it with milk or honey twice a day after taking lunch and dinner.
The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.
These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.