Kanchnar Guggul Pills,350mg
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
About Kanchanar Guggulu Kanchanar Guggulu is very effective herbal Ayurvedic in PCOS (PCOD), hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. It corrects hormonal imbalance and offers relief from menstrual disorders. Kanchanar Guggulu also beneficial endometriosis and fibroids and enhances female reproductive health. Ingredients of Kanchanar Guggulu Kanchanar - Boehinia variegata Shunthi - Zingiber officinale Maricha - Piper nigrum Pippali - Piper longum Haritaki - Terminalia chebula Vibhitaki - Terminalia bellerica Amalaki - Embelica officinalis Varuna - Crataeva nurvala Tej Patra - Cinnamomum tamala Elaichi - Elletaria cardemomum Dalchini - Cinnamomum zeylanicum Suddha Guggulu - Commiphora mukul Indications of Kanchanar Guggulu Hypothyroidism PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome) Lipoma (tumors consisting of fatty tissue) overweiight Abnormal cell growth Cysts Polycystic kidney disease Liver cysts Goiter Wounds Boils Fistula Skin diseases Dosage of Kanchanar Guggulu According to ayurveda, its dosage varies from 125 mg to 2 grams. The maximum dosage should not exceed from 4 grams per day. Kanchanar guggulu is available in tablet form. The dosage of Kanchanar guggulu tablets is 2 to 4 tablets twice or thrice a day. The best adjuvant is Triphala decoction or tea. Warm water is also a good adjuvant of Kanchanar guggulu. precautions with Kanchanar Guggulu There are no recorded side effects with this medicine. Should be taken under medical supervision Store in a cool,dry place. Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep away from children's reach. Do not exceed the prescribed dosage Terms and Conditions We have assumed that you have consulted a physician before purchasing this medicine and are not self medicating.