- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
About Sphatika Bhasma Sphatika Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine in powder form, used in the treatment of leucoderma, herpes etc. In Ayurvedic terms, it is categorized as one among Uparasa. Sphatika is a type of mineral that is produced from earth and is known as “Alum” as per modern terminology. This is basically of two types red ands white. Sphatika in modern terminology is known as alum. Sphatika is used in conditions both internally as well as externally. Actually, Sphatika is used with all the other medications to make them doubly effective. This is usually used in the treatment of various types of hemorrhagic and bleeding disorders. In ancient times Sphatika was used for the treatment of tonsillitis. It was discovered that the disease was more frequent amongst the group of male children (11 - 20 years). Sphatika had a marked effect on treatment of tonsillitis in times dependant upon Ayurveda. The various symptoms started to decrease in just a day or two after commencement of therapy. Sphatika being kasaya, katu, tikta, usna and jwara-hara in its essential actions, it is also used to reduce the inflammation of the tonsils, thereby regulating the increased body temperature. Sphatika`s antibiotic activity brilliantly subdues further multiplication of the pathogens within the body. Ayurveda describes Sphatika as an essential astringent, haemostatic and an antiseptic. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-pyretic and antibiotic properties, quite a handful when speaking in terms of treatment of tonsillitis in Ayurveda. It is also known that in yesteryears, a fine powder of purified Sphatika was used for local application over tonsils and faucets thrice daily before meals. In likewise manner, 1 gm of Sphatika dissolved in half cup lukewarm water was taken internally. Ingredients of Sphatika Bhasma Alum (Sphatika) Dharit Kumari Bhang ka ras Indications of Sphatika Bhasma It is useful in abnormal bleeding from uterus. It acts as the blood purifier. Useful in wounds and skin dis