Shilajit, also called mineral pitch, is the result of a long process of breaking down plant matter and minerals. It is a sticky, black, tar-like substance that comes from rocks in high mountain ranges. Shilajit was traditionally sourced in India and Tibet, though it is now found in many other countries
Shilajit, Triphala kwath Sodhan With Gaumutra
- Powerful and nutritional .
- Regains lost powers of body
- Helpful in infertility and weakness
- Increases vigor and Vitality
- Body regulator
Direction for use/Dosage:Please Consult Directed By the Physician Or Ayurvedic Doctor. Use Under Medical Supervision Only.
- Infertility, weakness
- Store in a cool, dry, & dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children