Nag Kesar (नाग केसर) Powder
- Free Delivery for only Pre-Paid Orders Only.
- Shipping Partner: ExpressBees,Delhivery,Speed Post.
- Delivery : With in 5-7 Working Days from the Dispatch date of order.(Varies With Distance).
- Cash On Delivery Also available With Flat Courier Charges Of 120/-.
- All Product in Loose Pack Not For Resale.
- All Herbs & Medicine only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Wholsale Rate Apply So don't ask for bulk discount rate..100gm to 25 kg Rate Apply All Ready.
Nagkesar Churna is an ayurvedic preparation effective in treating fever, vomiting, urinary tract disorders, migraine, leucorrhoea, indigestion.
Nagkesar (mesua ferrea)
The expectorant and anti-bacterial properties of nagkesar helps to treat the symptoms of cold and cough. It removes congestion, soothes throat and reduces uneasiness
Nagkesar is popularly used to treat digestive issues like constipation, gas and hemorrhoids. It is also used to stop excessive bleeding caused by piles
The anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of nagkesar churna make it the perfect remedy for wounds and sores. It is also used in the treatment of rheumatism and scabies
Nagkesar alone can treat excessive bleeding during periods and irregular periods. By regulating periods, it may also increase fertility
Churna treats the symptoms of asthma including excessive cough, loss of breath and chest tightness. Nagkesar is an effective remedy for treating respiratory problems
It works as a tonic for the heart and keeps ailments like blockage, high blood pressure away
Directions For Use:
1-3 gm twice a day, after meals with water or as directed by the ayurvedic proffessional.
A dietary nutritional supplement not for medicinal use
Read the label carefully before use
Do not exceed the recommended dose
Keep out of the reach of children
Should be protected from direct light
Avoid the contact with eyes
In case of contact with eyes, remove with water immediately