Karanj oil - Cold Pressed 100% Pure
- Order dispatch time 2 days..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease :
Karanj oil - Cold Pressed Karanja Oil is highly recommended for inclusion in moisturizers and hair care products where emolliency is desired. In skin care, Karanja Oil is used to treat eczema, psoriasis, skin ulcers, dandruff and to promote wound healing. Karanja Oil is also used for its insecticidal and antiseptic properties. Karanja is a medicinal herb mainly used for skin disorders. ... According to Ayurveda, Karanja oil is mainly applied on the skin to manage boils and eczema as well as heal wounds due to its Ropan (healing) and antimicrobial property. The paste of its leaves can also be applied on cuts and wounds to help promote healing.
Ratings & Reviews
₹ 364.00 ₹ 455.00) (20 % Off)
₹ 285.00 ₹ 300.00) (5 % Off)