Karanj oil - Cold Pressed 100% Pure
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease :
Karanj oil - Cold Pressed Karanja Oil is highly recommended for inclusion in moisturizers and hair care products where emolliency is desired. In skin care, Karanja Oil is used to treat eczema, psoriasis, skin ulcers, dandruff and to promote wound healing. Karanja Oil is also used for its insecticidal and antiseptic properties. Karanja is a medicinal herb mainly used for skin disorders. ... According to Ayurveda, Karanja oil is mainly applied on the skin to manage boils and eczema as well as heal wounds due to its Ropan (healing) and antimicrobial property. The paste of its leaves can also be applied on cuts and wounds to help promote healing.
Ratings & Reviews
₹ 364.00 ₹ 455.00) (20 % Off)
₹ 285.00 ₹ 300.00) (5 % Off)