Gudmar (Madhunashini) Powder
- ❌:-We regret to inform you that due to the complete lockdown in some states, courier partners have temporarily disabled the pincodes for these states.
- 🚫 Order will be dealy for Delivery due to some area in lockdown.⏸️
- 👉Pls click on qty like 100g.500g.1kg..and get different prices for different quantity..
- Order dispatch time 2 days..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED(in Manual Payment)
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Gurmar is found in dry deciduous forests of India and is also called Madhunasini / Gudmar whereas, in Sanskrit, it is called Mehashringi. The leaves are simple opposite and ovate-elliptic. The flowers are yellow in colour. It grows as a woody climber. It roots at the nodes. Leaves and roots are used medicinally. The name itself signifies as it kills sugar. Hence, popularly Gudmar is known as ‘the insulin plant’. The plants are available in nurseries and the tablets of this are prepared by pharmaceutical companies.