SONAMUKHI /SENNA LEAF POWDER
- Courier Partner: ExpressBees
- Delivery: Usually Delivered in 3 - 7 Working Days
- 👉Pls click on Qty like 100g. 500g. 1Kg..and get different prices for different quantity..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practitioner.
- All Product Not Returnable or Exchange.
- All Herbs & Medicine only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so don't ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED(in Manual Payment)
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease :
It is used to treat constipation and also to clear the bowel before diagnostic tests such as colonoscopy. Senna is also used for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), anal or rectal surgery, tears in the lining of the anus (anal fissures), hemorrhoids, and weight loss.
- For constipation: For general constipation, the usual dose is 17.2 mg daily. Don't take more than 34.4 mg twice daily. In elderly people, 17 mg daily has been used. For constipation following pregnancy, 28 mg in 2 divided doses has been used.
- For bowel preparation: Doses of senna containing 75 mg or sennosides taken the day before colonoscopy, or 120-150 mg taken once or twice the day before colonoscopy, have been used.
- In children age 12 and over, the usual dose is 2 tablets, with 8.6 mg sennosides per tablet, once daily. The maximum dose is 4 tablets (34.4 mg sennosides) twice daily. In children ages 6 to 11 years, the usual dose is 1 tablet (8.6 mg sennosides) daily. The maximum dose is 2 tablets (17.2 mg sennosides) twice daily. In children ages 2 to 5 years, the usual dose is 1/2 tablet (4.3 mg sennosides) daily. The maximum dose is 1 tablet (8.6 mg sennosides) twice daily.