SONAMUKHI /SENNA LEAF POWDER
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease :
It is used to treat constipation and also to clear the bowel before diagnostic tests such as colonoscopy. Senna is also used for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), anal or rectal surgery, tears in the lining of the anus (anal fissures), hemorrhoids, and weight loss.
- For constipation: For general constipation, the usual dose is 17.2 mg daily. Don't take more than 34.4 mg twice daily. In elderly people, 17 mg daily has been used. For constipation following pregnancy, 28 mg in 2 divided doses has been used.
- For bowel preparation: Doses of senna containing 75 mg or sennosides taken the day before colonoscopy, or 120-150 mg taken once or twice the day before colonoscopy, have been used.
- In children age 12 and over, the usual dose is 2 tablets, with 8.6 mg sennosides per tablet, once daily. The maximum dose is 4 tablets (34.4 mg sennosides) twice daily. In children ages 6 to 11 years, the usual dose is 1 tablet (8.6 mg sennosides) daily. The maximum dose is 2 tablets (17.2 mg sennosides) twice daily. In children ages 2 to 5 years, the usual dose is 1/2 tablet (4.3 mg sennosides) daily. The maximum dose is 1 tablet (8.6 mg sennosides) twice daily.