SONAMUKHI - SENNA LEAF POWDER
- Free Delivery for only Pre-Paid Orders Only.
- Shipping : By Courier(ExpressBees) /India Post /
- Delivery : With in 5-7 Days from the Dispatch date of order.(Varies With Distance).
- Payment Method : You can buy it online by doing payment through net banking, debit card, credit card, wallets.
- COD Also available .
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practitioner.
- All Product Not Returnable or Exchange.
- All Herbs & Medicine only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(Not For Resale & No MRP)
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so don't ask for bulk discount rate..
Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease :
Indian Senna also known as Sonamukhi (Botanical name – Cassia angustifolia) is an annual leguminous herb cultivated extensively in the southern parts of the country for its pods and leaves which are used in Ayurveda as well as in modern system of medicines.
Senna leaves is generally used for its laxative properties. In scientific study of Senna, anthraquinones, sennosides, numerous minor sennosides have been identified, and all appear to contribute to the laxative effect. These compounds work as a laxative by smoothing & relaxing the tissues, as digested food moves through the intestines. It helps to eliminate Vitiated & putrefied Pitta through motion and gives relief in fever caused by excessive Pitta.
Ingredient: Senna Leaves
Directions For Use:
As directed by the physician.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Use under medical supervision
- Do not exceed the recommended dose