Ghodavaj / vacha /sweet flag
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practisoner.
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so dont ask for bulk discount rate..
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease :
Ghodavaj Powder is well known for its fragrance.
Vacha is an ancient herb having various health benefits. The name “Vacha” in Sanskrit means speaking clearly because this herb stimulates intelligence and expression. In Ayurveda, Vacha is known as a rejuvenating herb because of its effect on the nervous system. It is bitter in taste and is used in the dried form.
According to Ayurveda, taking Vacha along with honey on a daily basis helps manage speech disorders due to its Vata balancing and Medhya properties. It’s consumption also helps in the management of cough by promoting the removal of sputum from the air passages due to its expectorant activity. Vacha also helps improve memory by fighting against cell damage caused by free radicals due to its antioxidant property. This improves behavioral changes, memory and mental performance as well. It also helps remove kidney stones by increasing the production of urine due to its diuretic activity. .
A paste of Vacha powder and water can be applied to the skin to help give you a glowing skin and control various skin infections due to its Tikhta (bitter) and Tikshna (sharpness) properties. Vacha essential oil might be considered useful in reducing pain and inflammation when applied externally due to its anti-inflammatory property. Topical application of Vacha powder with Triphala powder reduces fat on the belly and thigh.