Ghodavaj / vacha /sweet flag Powder
- Free Delivery for only Pre-Paid Orders Only.
- Shipping : By Courier(ExpressBees) /India Post /
- Delivery : With in 5-7 Days from the Dispatch date of order.(Varies With Distance).
- Payment Method : You can buy it online by doing payment through net banking, debit card, credit card, wallets.
- COD Also available .
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practitioner.
- All Product Not Returnable or Exchange.
- All Herbs & Medicine only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(Not For Resale & No MRP)
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so don't ask for bulk discount rate..
Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease :
Vacha Powder has vacha that has been used medicinally for a wide variety of ailments and its aroma makes calamus essential oil valued in the perfume industry. As per ayurveda, vacha is pungent in taste, hot in potency and helps to suppress vitiated vata. Ayurveda mentions that vacha helps for emesis of toxins, clearing out toxins through urine and stools. Traditional uses mention that vacha was routinely administered for flatulency, stomach fullness, abdominal pain and increasing appetite. Vacha roots are given in form of hot infusion which supports the reduction of inflammation of airways, cough bouts and fever. Vacha Powder taken 1 tsp with 1 cup warm water promotes relaxation from intestinal spasm, bowel gases and supports healthy appetite. Vekhand supports a healthy nervous system. Externally Acorus root Powder, when applied with Bhringaraj Powder as a paste on the head, supports healthy scalp and hair growth.
Vacha Root Powder
- Supports in stomach spasm relaxation
- Helps to promote relief from acidity and indigestion
- Supports healthy respiratory functions
- Externally supports hair growth and healthy scalp
- Vekhand Powder is given with Licorice Powder in form of a paste with honey to soothe the throat and reduce pain
- Externally Vacha root Powder promotes relief from pain and inflammation of rheumatic joints
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the physician.
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place
- This product is not intended for use by those with a serious medical condition or pregnant or lactating women
- Consult your physician before use