Navak Guggul Vati350mg improves digestion and helps in weight loss. Harad has astringent, rejuvenating, laxative and purgative properties. Baheda is laxative in nature and used in purgation therapy. Amla fights against heart diseases, increases diuretic activity and metabolic activity.
- Kali Mirch
- Shudh Guggul
- Arand Oil
- Nagarmotha is effective in promoting appetite and treat diarrhoea
- Chitrakmool is used in treating intestinal troubles, dysentery, leucoderma, inflammation, piles, bronchitis and diseases of the liver
- Vaividang detoxifies the blood, improves skin complexion and also used for rejuvenation purpose
- Shudh Guggul is used for treating arthritis and lowering high cholesterol levels
- Arand Oil is used as a laxative, reduces joints pain and boosts immunity
Directions For Use:
Please Consult Directed By the Physician Or Ayurvedic Doctor. Use Under Medical Supervision Only.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool dry place