- Courier Partner: ExpressBees
- Delivery: Usually Delivered in 3 - 7 Working Days
- 👉Pls click on Qty like 100g. 500g. 1Kg..and get different prices for different quantity..
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practitioner.
- All Product Not Returnable or Exchange.
- All Herbs & Medicine only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- All Products in Loose Packing.
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so don't ask for bulk discount rate..
- UPI, PAYTM ,GPAY PAYMENT ACCEPTED(in Manual Payment)
- CASH ON DELIVERY AVILABLE.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
vipattikar churna Tablet is an ayurvedic herbal medicine used for hyperacidity, gastritis, loss of appetite and ingestion, piles, urinary problems, difficulty in micturition and kidney stones. Basically, Avipattikar churna acts on organs on digestive system, excretory system and urinary system. It neutralizes the acid secretion in the stomach.
MODE OF ACTION:
Saunth (dried ginger) has anti-inflammatory properties that help the stomach to neutralize the digestive juices and further stimulates food digestion and absorption, eliminating the excess gas from intestinal tracts.
Amla acts as antioxidant, immunomodulatory, rejuvenating and anti-ageing property.
Nisoth is useful in the management of constipation.
Mustak supports healthy digestive system.
Vaividang has analgesic, antipyretic, antibacterial, antihelmintic properties.
Haritaki is useful in management of constipation and indigestion.
Bibhitaki gives effective results in dysuria and improves digestion. p>
Elaichi is beneficial for overall digestive system, kidneys, respiratory system, skin.
- Digestive stimulant
- Mild diuretic
1-2 tablets twice a day or as prescribed by the physician
This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight