Vijaysar Churna is a traditional ayurvedic preparation useful in the management of metabolic disorders. It pacifies the kapha and pitta doshas. It is even considered to help reduce the glucose levels from the gastrointestinal tract and may improve insulin levels in the body.
- It is good for diarrhea and ulcerative colitis
- Vijaysar has astringent properties to balance pitta and helps in bleeding problems and gout
- It can be used to deal with chronic skin problems like vitiligo, psoriasis, and eczema
- It is full of anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antihyperlipidemic properties
Directions For Use:
Use as directed by the doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
- Keep out of reach of children