Suddh Geric Powder (Sona Geru)
- Free Delivery for only Pre-Paid Orders Only.
- Shipping : By Courier(ExpressBees) /India Post /
- Delivery : With in 5-7 Days from the Dispatch date of order.(Varies With Distance).
- Payment Method : You can buy it online by doing payment through net banking, debit card, credit card, wallets.
- COD Also available .
- Bhasma purchase allowed only Doctors or Practitioner.
- All Product Not Returnable or Exchange.
- All Herbs & Medicine only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(Not For Resale & No MRP)
- (For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)all ready bulk rate apply so don't ask for bulk discount rate..
Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease :
Red Ocher Powder - Geru Powder - गेरू पाउडर - Geru -geric
It is known as Geru in Ayurveda. . It is sweet, astringent, anti-phlegmatic, anti-bilious and cooling. It is only purified and not required to undergo incineration process. It is used in skin diseases, piles, bleeding disorders, ulcers, boils, urticaria, vomiting, hiccups etc.
Shodhana or Purification(Preparation)
- Gairika:1 Part
- Go-dugdha/Greeth: Q.S for Bhavana
Prepare fine powder of Gairika and Bhavana of Go-dugdha/Ghee should be given three times with a sufficient quantity, dry and use for therapeutic purposes.
The Dose of Shuddha Gairika
- 250mg-500 mg of Shuddha Gairika empty stomach with honey.
- Externally, Gairik is applied on skin diseases, burns and scalds.
- Direction for use/Dosage: as directed by the physician
- Rasa (taste on the tongue): Kasaya (Astringent), Madhura
- Guna (Pharmacological Action): Snigdha (Unctuous), Visada (Non-Saline)
- Virya: Sita (Cooling)
- Vipaka (transformed state after digestion): Madhura (Sweet)
- Store the formulation in cool and dry place
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children