- Free Delivery for only Pre-Paid Orders Only.
- Shipping Partner: ExpressBees,Delhivery,Speed Post.
- Delivery : With in 5-7 Working Days from the Dispatch date of order.(Varies With Distance).
- Cash On Delivery Also available With Flat Courier Charges Of 120/-.
- All Product in Loose Pack Not For Resale.
- All Herbs & Medicine only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Wholsale Rate Apply So don't ask for bulk discount rate..100gm to 25 kg Rate Apply All Ready.
Note: These Statements Are Not Evaluated By FDA And This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose Or Treat Any Disease :
Punarnavadi Kwath is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in Kadha or Bharad. It is widely used in the treatment of edema, ascites, anemia, fever, and cough.
- Boerhavia Diffusa – Punarnava
- Azadirachta Indica – Neem
- Trichosanthes Dioica – PATOLA
- Zingiber Officinale – SONTH (dried ginger)
- Andrographis Paniculata – Kalmegh (Nilavembu)
- Tinospora Cordifolia – Giloy (Guduchi)
- Cedrus Deodara – Devdaru (Deodar Cedar or Himalayan Cedar)
- Curcuma Longa – Haldi (Turmeric)
- Terminalia Chebula – Haritaki (ChebulicMyrobalan)
- Beneficial in liver disorders and hepatitis
- It has potent anti-inflammatory characteristics, which appear in hepatitis, joint inflammation due to gout, and bronchitis
- It is also useful in cases of edema due to liver disorders or heart diseases, fever, cough, and asthma, anemia, ascites
Directions For Use:
Please Consult Directed By the Physician Or Ayurvedic Doctor.
Read the label carefully before use
Keep out of reach of the children
Use under medical supervision