ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY Wellness Private Limited ("ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY ") is the owner, author and publisher of the internet resource www.alkapharmacy.com and the mobile application 'ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY ' (together, "Website"). ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY owns and operates the services provided through the Website.
The Agreement applies to you whether you are -
- A medical practitioner or health care provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed, or already listed, on the Website, including designated, authorized associates of such practitioners or institutions ("Practitioner(s)", "you" or "User"); or
- II. A patient, his/her representatives or affiliates, searching for Practitioners through the Website ("End-User", "you" or "User"); or
- III. Otherwise a user of the Website ("you" or "User").
The Services may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY , and the Agreement will apply to your visit to and your use of the Website to avail the Service, as well as to all information provided by you on the Website at any given point in time. By downloading or accessing the Website to use the Services, you irrevocably accept all the conditions stipulated in this Agreement, the terms & Conditions , return & refund policy , as available on the Website, and agree to abide by them. This Agreement supersedes all previous oral and written terms and conditions (if any) communicated to you relating to your use of the Website to avail the Services. By availing any Service, you signify your acceptance of the terms of this Agreement.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate any portion of the Agreement for any reason and at any time, and such modifications shall be informed to you in writing You should read the Agreement at regular intervals. Your use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement so modified.
You acknowledge that you will be bound by this Agreement for availing any of the Services offered by us. If you do not agree with any part of the Agreement, please do not use the Website or avail any Services.
Your access to use of the Website and the Services will be solely at the discretion of ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY .
The Agreement is published in compliance of, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- ii. the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
- iii. the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules"), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the "IG Rules").
You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner.