TERMS OF SERVICE
Terms And Condition
USER TERMS & CONDITIONS
2. ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY may by its Services, collect information relating to the devices through which you access the Website, and anonymous data of your usage. The collected information will be used only for improving the quality of ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY's services and to build new services.
3. The Website allows ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY to have access to registered Users' personal email or phone number, for communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Practitioners and their practice.
a. The type of information collected from Users, including sensitive personal data or information;
b. The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
c. How and to whom ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY will disclose such information; and,
d. Other information mandated by the SPI Rules.
a. the fact that certain information is being collected;
b. the purpose for which the information is being collected;
c. the intended recipients of the information;
d. the nature of collection and retention of the information; and
e. the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
f. the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information.
ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY or to any other person acting on behalf of ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY.
7. The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User's account access information and password, if the User is registered on the Website. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User's account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of the User's account or password. Although ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use of your account.
8. If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
9. ALKA AYURVEDIC PHARMACY may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the purposes of debugging customer support related issues.