- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
contains Kachora, Haritaki, Musta, Bhibhitak, Guduchi, Amalaki, Haridra, Vidang, Daruharidra, Vansalochan, Suvarnamakshik Bhasma, Teekshna Loha Bhasma etc. Key benefits of Dhootapapeshwar Chandraprabha Gutika: An excellent remedy acting as Shamak, Balya, Rasayan & Mootral on urinary tract & genital organs. Reduces inflammation in Urinary tract and acts as vranaropak. Being Mootral it increases the flow of urine in conditions such as hampered formation of urine and accumulation of excretory wastes. Also, helpful in Mootrashmari by disintegrating the urinary calculi due to Ashmaribhedan & its removal. Direction for use: Take 1-2 tabs twice or thrice a day with Chandanasava, Usheerasava or lukewarm water or as directed by the Ayurvedic doctor. Indication: Urinary Tract Infection. Safety information: Keep out of the reach and sight of the children. Read the label carefully before use. Use under medical supervision.