Tea Masala (चाय मसाला)
- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
This pepper and ginger based blend gives a very special twist to the taste of tea. The ginger and pepper elements in the blend adds an extra warmth that can take the chill out on wintry days.
Used most commonly to add a spicy-warm flavour to tea and milk. It is also used to make 'Ukala'*, a drink popular in Western India.
*'Ukala' is a hot brew of milk, water, sugar and a pinch of Tea Masala. Ukala is ideal for those who need to take milk but do not like it plain.