- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Abhrak Bhasma is calcined mica ash used in Ayurveda for respiratory disorders, liver & abdominal diseases, mental diseases and psychosomatic disorders. Abhrak Bhasma is prepared through the process of calcination and by using mica as a main ingredient and plant sap, juices, and decoctions. The calcination process is called PUTA in Ayurveda. The number of PUTA decides the quality of Abhrak Bhasma. Generally, it varies from 7 PUTA Abhrak Bhasma to 1000 PUTA Abhrak Bhasma. 1000 PUTA Abhrak Bhasma means that the preparation process involves 1000 times repeated calcination of raw Abhrak/mica after mixing it plant juices and the drying in sunlight. The actual process for preparing PUTA Abhrak Bhasma may take a year or more
.Abhrak Bhasma Ingredients
Purified Abhrak or mica is the main ingredient of Abhrak Bhasma. Plant juices, liquid extracts, and decoctions are used during the preparation of Abhrak bhasma
Abhrak Bhasma dosage should not exceed from 750 mg per day in adults and 250 mg per day in children under age 10.
Dosage in children Age 0 to 1 year: 15 mg to 30 mg twice a day
Age group 1 to 10 year: 30 mg to 125 mg twice a day
Dosage in Adults 125 mg to 250 mg twice a day or thrice a day
Note. use only with your physician guidance.(strongly recommend)