- First Select Order Qty.
- All Products in Loose Packing.(For Doctors And Wholesalers Only)
- Courier Charges :-Gujarat 40/- ,Out of Gujarat 90/-.
- This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
- Safety Information/Precaution
- The product information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, or prevent. Read the label carefully before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
Note: These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease. :
Godanti Bhasma is excellent Jwaraghna & Vedana Nashak prepared by Godanti after purifications. Effective in reducing symptoms of Jwara like temperature, burning sensation, excessive thirst & headache. Helpful in reducing the onset of fever in Vishamajwara. Godanti Bhasma is a potent combination of natural and plant extracts that are rich in calcium and other minerals. Nimbu contains Vitamin C which cures cold, cough, fever and increases immunity. Ghritkumari has multiple benefits. It detoxifies, soothes and heals your body from ailments. GodantiBhasma is an ancient Ayurvedic formulation and has no side effects. It is helpful in curing long-lingering problems. Do not be bogged down by headaches, cough and fever. Take GodantiBhasma regularly to experience lasting effects of Ayurvedic healing. Ingredients - Godanti Bhasma Prepared using Shuddha Godanti Indications - Jwara, Vishamajwara, Pratishyaya & associated Shirahshoola & Shirogaurav, Suryavarta, Ardhavabhedak, Kasa. For children in Kasa, Shwasa, Pratishyaya, Jwara Dosage - 125 to 250 mg 2 times a day with honey, ghee or as per disease Please consult expert before use These statements are not evaluated by FDA and this product is not intended to diagnose or treat any disease.